Display VST plugins in a folder hierarchy instead of a flat list in the plugin menu. Allow VST worker thread to be disabled, allowing VST processing directly on Rack’s engine thread. 1.0.4 (2019–08–30) Add “VST shell” support for plugins from Waves Audio and Expert Sleepers Silent Way. Fix slight tempo jitter when using a clock input. Search results showing free plugin host VST Plugins, VST3 Plugins, Audio Units Plugins (AU), AAX Plugins and Rack Extension Plugins for Windows and MacOS. The results are sorted by most popular with KVR members (Data from MyKVR ‘Favorites’ Group). Obsessively crafted by the same team that designs all Apogee hardware and software products, Apogee FX and FX Rack plugins offer superior sound quality, and full bandwidth performance (44.1 to 192.kHz) for all DAWs on your Mac.
Disclosure: When you buy through our links, we may get a commission at zero cost to you.
I guess you would have to agree with me that the best way to polish your vocal recording or a vocal sample is to sprinkle some effects, just like the way you would sprinkle a reasonable amount of ingredients on your food. If done right, it sounds delicious right, yum yum 😉
Vocal effects are no exception to the ingredient perspective, you need to add a reasonable amount of effects to make them sound lively, and enjoyable to the listeners.
Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t saying you should stack effects upon effects on your vocal samples, too much of everything is bad. That said, let us look at the best free awesome VST effects plugin in the music production scene.
Let’s ride on…
- 5.) g200kg — KeroVee
- 10.) MGF — TimeWarp
1.) AegeanMusic — PitchProof
If you haven’t heard of PitchProof, then, you are definitely missing out, this is like the secret tool I use on Vocals but it wasn’t even developed for Vocal, it was actually designed to work on monophonic signals such as guitar solos, but I’ll give you a tip on how I have been using it:
You don’t want to apply it in realtime, what you should do instead is to first select the key of the harmony, then you turn the Blend knob all the way to the right; wet e.g:
Export the vocal result, add whatever effects plugins you gat on your toolbox (vocal, flangers, etc) to spice up the pitched vocal, and then stack it on top of the original vocal. Boom, you have something unique!
Vp-330 vocoder plus. Roland VP-330 Vocoder Plus Recreated In Software G-Storm Plugins has released VSP-330 version 2.0 Voice Synth Plus — a recreation of the rare and nearly extinct Roland VP-330 string ensemble and human voice formant choirs. The original Roland VP-330 Vocoder Plus was used notably by Vangelis on his soundtracks for Blade Runner and other movies. The XILS V+ is a ten band vocoder VST that utilizes string and human voice synthesis. The V+ is essentially a replication of the Roland VP-330 Vocoder unit but with greater in-depth routing capabilities. XILS has been a respected player in the digital realm for quite a while, and they definitely don’t disappoint with the V+. G-Storm Plugins introduces the VSP-330 Voice Synth Plus VST plugin. Redesigned from the ground up, version two is a software synthesizer that emulates vintage HUMAN VOICE synthesized formant choirs and STRING ensemble sounds inspired by the rare and nearly extinct VP-330.
Note: You don’t have to always push it all through the wet side as this might cause artifacts, just experiment and stick with what works for you.
You can even export more vocal, and maybe this time, you can try by reducing the detune knob, anyways, experiment until you get your preferred test.
That said, let’s look at some of the features of PitchProof:
The Blend control knob would let you adjust the level of pitch shift, while the Pitch drop-down menu lets you select pitches like +7 or -7, or harmonies which are intelligent pitch-shift effects.
Moreover, there are also some options at the bottom of the PitchProof plugin which give you the option to switch between stereo and mono; mono could save your CPU, while the stereo option could cause a resource hog if used on multiple inserts.
Transient Fix can be switch on or off to spice things up a little!
Possible Harmony Options:HarmonyInfo2ndDissonant harmonies3rdThe Typical Major/minor Chord Harmony4thThe same as the +5 semitones setting except a few notes are flat.5thThe Same as The +7 Semitones Setting Except the Last Note of The Major Scale Is Flat Making It “diminished”.6thA nice-sounding alternative to typical harmony intervals.7thDissonant 7th Chord Sounds.
2.) Auburn Sounds — Graillon
This is an autotune VST plugins designed and developed by Auburnsounds. This plugin is superb in the way it handles pitch correction.
It not only supports pitch correction but supports the generation of throat sounds, making octave sounds, enriching, and enhancing vocal expressiveness.
Also, there is a pitch shift parameter that transposes vocals up and down in octaves and semitones.
- Pitch Shifter cleanly transposes a voice up and down and has been optimized for voice.
- Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, while the Bitcrusher addition softly adds sparkles to the mix.
- Available as VST, VST2, AAX, and Audio Unit plugin for macOS and Windows platform.
Download Graillion Auto-Tune Plugin
3.) JHudStudio — Vocal King
Vocal King helps glue the vocal in a mix, and it comes preloaded cool parameters, that could help in customizing the audio signal of a vocal track.
The Pres Compressor knob helps in bringing out the clarity of a vocal, so, by turning up the gain of the Pres Comp brings out the presence in the vocal along with giving it a smooth compression. On the other hand, the Low cut, Tighten, and the Bass knob compliment the Pres Comp in taking out muddy frequencies without the vocal sounding too thin.
I also love playing with the Crispy knob as it sprinkles some sparkles to the audio signal.
- Help vocals to stand out in a mix by giving them amazing presence, clarity, and compression. Can easily work on any other content.
- Acts like are preamp giving the signal a strong boost.
- Easy to use interface for fast results.
- Easy to read meters
- Very CPU efficient compared to other types of plugins.
- It can be used on many other audio sources as well.
- Vocal King supports MAC/Windows/32bit/64bit/VST2/VST3/AU. Supports MAC OS X 10.7 / Windows 7 and higher. Older systems may not work.
4.) Sonic Anomaly — Vola
Vola is a Voice Optimized Leveling Amplifier made for broadcast voice dynamics processing, it also works with different kinds of audio material, like drums, percussive instrument, and synth pads.
This fantastic tool is solely for cleaning up sound files but can be used for extreme compression effects as well.
- Real-time Visual Metering for changes in dynamics
- Upwards & downwards compression, each separately adjustable.
- Stats Display and more compression settings
Download Vola Vst (Windows)
Download Vola Jsfx (Windows and Mac)
5.) g200kg — KeroVee
This is a pitch correction VST plugin tool and has strengthened to support natural pitch correction.
This tool is handy and can perform different and various types of voice effects, for example, a conversion of the male voice to a female voice and vice versa.
KeroVee comes bundled with useful parameters for the effectiveness of the auto-tuning process, Parameter includes:
- Scale Button: This is for specifying the scale you want to tune. Setting a wrong scale would result in an awful result, in a simple sentence, Know your scale before you go into this one
- TuneSpeed: This will allow you to set the speed of correcting the pitch.
- Nuance: This is one of the best and lovely parameters, you can use this to set a fine vibrato of the original sound, use this to create all sorts of weird effects.
- Amount: Set to zero (0) if you want no correction, setting to 100 will result in full correction of the pitch
- and many more parameters like Transpose option, master volume, etc.
- A compatible host program that supports the VST formats
6.) Martin Eastwood — Duet
Have you heard those natural double effects in some tracks! Do you wonder how those are created? I guess yes 😉
Let me introduce to you — Duet, a double-tracking effect designed to enhance your audio sample be it vocal or even instruments, Duet is well capable of sparkling them up. The way Duet work is by pitch-shifting both the left and right inputs individually using a novel synchronous overlap and add technique, allowing pitch to be manipulated in real-time while still maintaining the time duration of the audio.
One thing I love about Duet is the way it can accurately create the illusion of multi-voices and adds varied texture to the mix. Experiment with Duet to see how it works.
Note: This is only available for Window
7.) MaxSynths — DSP-2
DSP-2 is designed with an intelligent Dynamic Processor, a 4-band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies, a saturator, and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator. DSP is super simple to use and can serve basically all your vocal processing needs, again, experiment and keep experimenting to get the best settings that would soothe your need.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- 4 different automatic operative modes.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on the Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
8.) Distorque — Azurite
Azurite is a vocal effect by Distorque which is built for multi-voice chorus with a focus on rich sounds and versatile controls.
According To Distorque:
My goal in designing it was to make as flexible a chorus as possible without losing great tones and ease of use. The result is an effect that will be handy for producers, guitarists, and glitch lovers alike.
One of the great features of this plugin is the way you can create multiple simultaneous voices. Each of these voices can be further customized with their own delay line that is modulated by a separate LFO. Adding multiple voices leads to a thicker, smoother, and less wobbly tone. It also makes vivid stereo spreading possible with a mono signal.
The voice control helps you to choose how many voices you want for the chorus, e.g one, two, four, or eight.
- Stereo or mono operation.
- Colour control emulates vintage analog choruses.
- 2 band EQ.
- LFO tempo sync.
- Feedback control allows for flanger sounds.
- 27 built-in presets.
- Delay time from 0.2ms to 200ms.
- 7 LFO shapes: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, Exponential, Inverse Exponential, and Random.
- Spread control for a stereo widening of a mono signal.
- Control randomizer.
- Other controls: Depth, Speed, Wet Mix, Output, Separation, Dry Delay.
Note: This is only available for Window
Download Azurite Win 32 VST / Win 64 VST
9.) TerryWest — EasyVox
EasyVox contains a bunch of tool for vocal processing, such as: Zurna vst plugin skachat.
- Dynamic mono vocal compressor/limiter/enhancer
- Three bands equalizer
- Autogain and Pre-Limiter
- Auto Noisegate
- Auto Band-off
- Three EQ models
- Fine EQ option
- EQ activity/bypass LEDs
- Vocal Doubler effect
- Pre in/Post out gain
- In/out/reduction meters
Donate To The Developer, It helps him to build more exciting plugins
Nuendo 4.2.2 Expansion Kit (NEK) Update. September 10th 2008. This patch updates any already installed Nuendo Expansion Kit (NEK) 4 installation (4.1 or later) to the current version NEK 4.2.2! Vst plugins nuendo 4. Nuendo is a music software product developed by Steinberg for music recording, arranging, editing and post-production as part of a Digital Audio Workstation. The package is aimed at audio and video post-production market segments, but it also contains optional modules that can be used for multimedia creation and audio sequencing. How to nuendo 4 add vst plugin and install hindi Music Director Bittu Singh Mobile Number +90 +26How to compos. The VST Bridge is a software interface in Cubase 4 to Cubase 8.5 resp. Nuendo 4 to Nuendo 7. It comes into play when you need to use PowerPC plug-ins (for Macs with a G3, G4 or G5 CPU) in a Cubase/Nuendo version running on an Intel-based Mac. Run a 32-Bit plug-in in a 64-Bit version of Cubase/Nuendo. Nuendo only supports 64-bit plug-ins. A plug-in is a piece of software that adds a specific functionality to Nuendo. The audio effects and instruments that are used in Nuendo are VST plug-ins. VST effect or VST instrument plug-ins normally have their own installation application.
Note: This is only available for Window
10.) MGF — TimeWarp
Last on our list is Timewarp by MGF, which is a vibrato effect with 2 LFOs which can pan the pitch modulation amount for a stereo effect.
- Sine, Triangle, Saw and random waves with control over the shape and smoothing.
- Optional 4x upsampling and a smooth modulation algorithm ensure clean sound with minimal aliasing. Normal quality
- saves CPU and sounds brighter but less silky.
- 2 different interpolation algorithms are available (ALG).
- Fast modulation settings possible and encouraged
That is it, Good luck and have fun with music!
Useful Related posts:
VST plugin host
Use 64-bit VST 2 and VST 3 instrument and effect plugins in VCV Rack.
Control VST automation parameters and MIDI with CV.
The VCV Host plugin includes three module variants.Host is designed to load instrument VST 2/3 plugins, Host-FX is designed for effects, and Host-XL is designed for multi-channel instruments and effects.
Free Rack To Hold Vst Plugins Download
Host (VST instrument host)
For hosting VST instruments, synthesizers, samplers, and sound generators, use Host, which includes 1V/oct pitch CV and gate inputs.When the gate voltages rises, a MIDI note is triggered according to the current 1V/oct signal, rounded to the nearest note.This note is held until the gate falls to 0V.
Host supports polyphonic cables patched into its CV and gate inputs, as well as key pressure (aftertouch) and velocity parameters.
Host-FX (VST effect host)
For hosting VST effects, processors, and pedals, use Host-FX, which includes stereo audio inputs.The right input is normalized to the left input, so mono audio can be mapped to both stereo channels.
Host-XL (Expanded VST instrument/effect host)
If more than 2 channels of audio are needed, use Host-XL, which includes 8 audio inputs, 8 audio outputs, and 24 parameter inputs.
Although Host-XL does not include labeled CV and gate inputs, you can send CV and gate signals to instrument plugins using MIDI parameters (see below section).
Selecting and displaying a VST plugin
Click the plugin name label (initially displaying “No plugin”) to open the list of installed VST plugins on your system.When a plugin is loaded, its editor GUI window will be shown.If closed, it can be reopened by clicking the “eye” icon next to the plugin name. The best free drum machine vst.
Up to 16 VST automation parameters (24 in Host-XL) can be modulated with CV, with an input range of 0V to 10V.
To map a VST parameter to a parameter input on Host, click a parameter label (initially displaying “- — -”), and the editor window will be shown.Adjust (i.e. wiggle) a knob or slider in the VST editor, and the parameter will be mapped.Alternatively, right-click a parameter label to display a dropdown menu of all available VST parameters.
Host also includes mappable MIDI parameters for generating certain MIDI events, such as note velocity and pitch wheel, available by right-clicking the parameter label.
Note: Many VST plugins are not optimized for fast modulation of its parameters, while modular synthesizers (and thus VCV Rack) are designed to unify the concepts of audio and modulation signals.If you send audio-rate modulation into Host’s parameter inputs, some VST plugins may behave strangely, crash, have bad CPU performance, or produce wonderful results.Use fast modulation at your own risk.
Plugin search directories
In the plugin dropdown menu (opened by clicking the plugin name label), you can add or remove directories to allow VCV Host to search for plugins in different VST installation locations.Searching is recursive, and plugins are searched immediately.There is no need to restart Rack if a new directory is added or a new plugin is installed.
While Rack modules process each sample one-by-one, VST plugins must process blocks of samples in bulk.Because of this, VCV Host waits until the block is filled before requesting the VST plugin to process audio.Lower block sizes result in lower latency but force the plugin to process more often, which consumes more CPU.
If you wish to change the block size, right-click on the panel of Host.The default size is 128 samples (2.9ms @ 44.1kHz), which is a reasonable balance of CPU and latency.The minimum block size is 16 (0.4ms), which consumes lots of CPU but has very small latency, and the maximum is 4096 (93ms), which is light on CPU but has very noticeable latency.
Hundreds of 64-bit VST 2/3 plugins have been tested with VCV Host.However, if you experience bugs or crashes with your VST plugins, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your Rack version, operating system/version, VST plugin/version, and a description or screenshot of the faulty behavior.
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
IDesignSound is participating in other affiliate advertising systems as well. If you see any product that interests you please do not hesitate to click the promotional material being displayed on this website, it helps us a lot! The quality of the editorial material will remain unhindered as we do NOT write paid/sponsored content. We are proving free content and thus advertising is the only means by which we can continue to do so. Best free vst synth with presets.
Free Rack To Hold Vst Plugins Free
- Fix loading MikeMorenoDSP LIRA-8 VST3 plugin.
- Fix probable crash with Reason Rack Plugin VST3 plugin when adjusting parameter while another parameter is being modulated.
- Fix loading certain Yamaha VST3 plugins such as MOTIF Editor and MONTAGE editor.
- Add ability to load VST3 plugins.
- Fix MIDI Gate not working when set as the first parameter.
- Add MIDI panic to context menu.
- Add MIDI note gates/triggers to parameters. Useful for drum machine VST instruments.
- Add factory presets for common drum pad layouts.
- Display VST plugins in a folder hierarchy instead of a flat list in the plugin menu.
- Allow VST worker thread to be disabled, allowing VST processing directly on Rack’s engine thread.
- Add “VST shell” support for plugins from Waves Audio and Expert Sleepers Silent Way.
- Fix slight tempo jitter when using a clock input.
- Improve serialization performance, which fixes plugins with large states (like Arturia SparkLE) causing audio glitches when Rack autosaves.
- Fix crash when loading UAD plugins.
- Limit plugin searching to 2 subdirectories.
- Sum polyphonic audio inputs.
- Fix bug that makes plugin searching slow.
- Add polyphonic support for 1V/oct CV, gate, velocity, and key pressure.
- Pass key presses through to Rack so the Computer Keyboard MIDI driver can be used while VST editor windows are focused. (Only works on some VST plugins on some operating systems.)
- Add Host-XL.
- Allow both effect and instrument VST plugins to be loaded in all Host modules.
- Chang audio voltage range from [-5V, 5V] to [-10V, 10V].
- Add MIDI CV and gate to parameter list for Host modules without CV/gate inputs.
- Fall back to storing parameter values when the plugin doesn’t support effGetChunk.
- Save and restore the VST program number.
- Loading and unloading VST plugins no longer blocks the Rack engine, avoiding pops and stutters.
- Add transport controls.
- Add clock tempo sync.
- Add sustain pedal MIDI parameter.
- Chang default MIDI velocity from 127 to 100.
- Add search field to plugins list.
- Add title to VST editor window.
- Fix bug where VST instruments received notes with >127 velocity by default.
- Fix bug when minimizing a VST editor window.
- Initial release.